• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Camo Fill Question

autoxtras

Hi Everyone. I have Aurora Graphics Print Craft Suite the camo patterns are good. I was wanting to wrap My work Van with some camo. Are the camo patterns in the monster wraps alot better?You can't see them on the website that good .What do you use?I like the realtree type.Thanks for your info

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
You may want to check out the 33 camouflage fills I offer at Express Clipart. they are seamless texture tiles similar to what Aurora offers in his Monster Wrap Fills.

If you prefer to buy an entire seamless tile collection, we have only today released our

Plotter Art™ Seamless Texture Tiles Volume One Collection. It contains the 33 camo fills mentioned above along with 567 additional seamless texture tiles.

If you like the collection, there is an introductory special coupon for $50.00 off that is good until December 31st, 2007. Just enter S101STT at checkout.

TheSnowman

Fellers also sells a camo wrap material already printed in the standard camo formats...you just have to laminate it.

jeph4e

Acu

We've been working on the Army's ACU pattern as a hobby.

We've gotten the colors pretty well in line but still haven't finished the file (too busy getting MotoWrap & InvisInk out the door as well as other stealth projects). Four-color doesn't do the ACU pattern justice so we've got a color combo worked out.

I've put the ACU pattern on Convex and put it on some of my Army gear and iPod. I plan on wrapping the M-16 for the field next spring... Would like to wrap my truck next year in it but will have to find the time :)

There's a huge ACU tif file online at one of the Army sites somewhere...

I can find it if someone needs...

Jeff