• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Camo vinyl

tintgirl2000

I have used Camoclad for 10 years. Need to order more and they say they are out and can't seem to tell me when they are going to have any more.

I use it more for decals and rocker panels than for full wraps. I need MAX-4 in the 4x5 sheets.
Where does any of you get it?

Fellers is out as well.
Thanks

jgproducts

Camo

Fellers is where I use to get it. Have not seen anybody else list it. I had heard that they were running into copyright problems or something like that. Or that was the excuse i got when trying to order it.
Good luck and if you find some please post who has it.

tintgirl2000

Yes I normally get from Fellers but sometimes I need another pattern that they don't carry. My customers have to have the real thing...its a Mississippi thang I guess. Anyone use Camowraps? Talked to them and I probably will get some from them.

WhiteWrapper

All the camowraps I've gotten is 3M 180c w/ liquid lam. Have done partial and fulls with it. Not the best stuff, but they have the lock down on copywrites.

wrappin

I like the Camo4u kits because they offer a lifetime warranty on fading and their kits come as continuous rolls, not just 4x5 sheets.....