• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Camo

totalimage

I probably not on the right forum, but I am looking for a hi res pic of of real live tree,leaves, and sticks camo type pic to stretch to 76" high by 34 wide. I need to get this right away for a x-mas present for a customer....I have looked on Istock and others and cant find one...

Flame

I'd like to be a thread pirate for a moment and say.... Fred, I love what you're doing with the camo, as a matter of fact I am purchasing some here soon, but I'd like to see more, and see some that are unique and a little more detailed with the leaves less prevalent. I think you'd be nailing down a market that could make you some serious cash and make some of our lives a bit easier.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I'd like to be a thread pirate for a moment and say.... Fred, I love what you're doing with the camo, as a matter of fact I am purchasing some here soon, but I'd like to see more, and see some that are unique and a little more detailed with the leaves less prevalent. I think you'd be nailing down a market that could make you some serious cash and make some of our lives a bit easier.

Right now all efforts are going into getting our new subscription site loaded with images and the programming completed. After that I will be giving priority to new natural camo images.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Just click on the menu item named Download. That takes you to your order history page where you will find the actual download button.