• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CamoClad--- Friends truck

zmatalucci

Just did this truck today. I used the camoclad max-4hd. It was pretty easy stuff to work with. I just bought 4 sheets of it, and went to town. Only had 1 1-4 piece left.

Attachments

• jimmiestruck.jpg
    jimmiestruck.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 129
  • jimmies-truck2.jpg
    jimmies-truck2.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 102
S

scarface

Nice! What did you install that for if you don't mind me asking?

I got a price from a dealer on a kit and the customer backed out, i think they are priced decent to be honest.

zmatalucci

It was a freebie..Except he paid for the vinyl.
He's a very close family friend, so it was done at cost.
All in all, it took me about 4hours by myself.

Si Allen

Jeeeese....I bet a duck or deer will never see that one parked near the blind/stand!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

WrapperX

Nothing says back water hillbilly then camo on a truck - I think it is the tackiest looking vinyl...even for hunters.
Park your truck far enough away from your stand and hike on out to get your kill. I mean really!

btropical.com

Nothing says back water hillbilly then camo on a truck - I think it is the tackiest looking vinyl...even for hunters.
Park your truck far enough away from your stand and hike on out to get your kill. I mean really!

What if the wrap is to entice the two legged dear , nothing says cmere dear to a hillbilly chic like a camo hunt truck or a case of natural light beer

zmatalucci

I think it has more to do with portraying your lifestyle, than for any practical reasons. Look at all the idiots who wear Ford, Chevy, John Deere, or West Coast Choppers apparel. These people clearly don't own the companies, nor do half of them have the means to own a chopper or the like. They just like to demonstrate their lack of taste to the general public, that's all!

WrapperX

I think it has more to do with portraying your lifestyle, than for any practical reasons. Look at all the idiots who wear Ford, Chevy, John Deere, or West Coast Choppers apparel. These people clearly don't own the companies, nor do half of them have the means to own a chopper or the like. They just like to demonstrate their lack of taste to the general public, that's all!

And thats in the same boat in my book...I suppose it is more of a lifestyle then a hobby...

WrapperX

It would be like seeing us vinyl/sign guys walking around with 3M, Oracal, or Avery hats and shirts...Even "tastefully" done...its still pretty tacky. And don't get me wrong I have no issues with hunting or even "good 'ol boys" but come on...