• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

camowraps, Anyone installed this?

J

john1

Hey guys, I'm looking through the new Fellers catalog and think i am gonna try to spark up the camo kits within my business. Just to keep things going at times it may be slow. There is alot of trucks around my area and it would be worth it to offer it and order on a per order basis.

My question is, How is installing camo wraps kits? I heard it is 3M IJ180C vinyl but couldn't find it on their site.

I see for accent kits there is a 12" and a 16" tall kit, You just lay it on and theres no trimming other than the doors or do you trim the bottoms also?

Thanks!

klemgraphics

You'll have a hard time getting anyone to spend enough money on these to make it worth while from what I have seen. I do a couple of rocker panel kits every year but that's about it. They aren't 180c either, more like IJ160C which is a different animal from my experience.

Sparky

I can count on my fingers and toes a couple of times how many people have come in my shop and asked about getting camo installed.

Like klem, NONE of them want to spend the money.

J

john1

Figured but hey, it was worth a shot. Theres nothing but diesels with stacks and all that around here so i figured it may be worth mentioning. I'm pretty much going to match close to the price that you can buy it off camo wraps for and if no interest is in it then i'm not out much. I can order the kits on a per order basis.

Thanks guys!

BROWNDOG

im in eastern del, thought about doin it, some of the local car parts shops send customers my way for em, not one has followed thru, as soon as i give a price they start pulling out cans of krylon. I cant even justify the price to do it to my own decoy trailer.

J

john1

Weird, You see these guys with these $50k trucks, lifted suspension, big ties and all those stupid chrome plastic accents and think they would be good for it.