• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Camper graphics kits

graywoulf

Hi, can anyone tell me where to find pre fab graphics kits for pull behind campers? The ones I am finding through Google are not U.S. companies and I do not want to order from overseas.

Thanks,

graywoulf

jscarl

By having a conversation with a dealer, he might drop a clue as to where to get them. Have you tried the different manufactures for info??. Just remembered that in Indiana up near the Mich boarder, there is a camper, trailer parts sales place over 6 blocks long. But i can not remember the name of it. Was there only once.

Artgunner

Hi, can anyone tell me where to find pre fab graphics kits for pull behind campers? The ones I am finding through Google are not U.S. companies and I do not want to order from overseas.

Thanks,

graywoulf

I make them from my drawings that I make off the camper photos. From my understanding, the manufactures don't stock the graphics due to self life.
Art

AUTO-FX

Sometimes you cant get the vinyl in the manufacturers colors either. Are you trying to get a replacement kit for a camper, or ?

I did a lot of conversion van work in the 90's , and sometimes if I couldnt get a replacment kit , I would strip the entire van and make my own copy.

graywoulf

What I am needing is pre made, ready to apply splash type graphics large enough for a 18 to 22 foot camper trailer that my customer can apply themselves. I know that a lot of companies sell these type of graphics for auto applications but this time they need to be for camper trailers instead.

Thanks for the suggestions!

graywoulf