• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Can am spyder template

lexsigns

Anyone know where I may find a template??? Cant for the life of me find one-Anyone ever wrap one? any info greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance :)

lexsigns

Do you have any pics of the one you did? any advise? cant say I have ever done one- doesnt look terrible, I hope

Sharx

I only did a inlay on the nose, and a couple other panels. Not a full wrap. It was a spur of the moment when a cousin showed up from out of state, and wanted me to do something. (and of course I had no free time!) It was the first I used the Knife-less tape. Worked out pretty well. I'll post up a photo later.

lexsigns

whats your hourly rate, $10?
YUP..JK
for pricing purposes anyway the one posted on the link are just simple shapes to trace... otherwise I would spend the 60- Dont think they will take more than 10 mins... if and when I get the job I will invest in a real template- that link is just the shapes of the panels...

Charlie J

Okay but you've still gotta scale it. The designer who made that template obviously put alot more than an hour into it. $60 is a small price to pay.

TheSnowman

Sweet. I have a RZR 900 w/ Pro Armor I have to do in the next two weeks...I may just buy these. This one is a 2012 four door though, that could be a problem.

lexsigns

:Oops: think your not getting what I meant..- Its well worth the 60 IF I get the job- It's not a common vehicle I would get just to keep in the library. I just need the approx size to price the job o I will trace it for estimating purposes ONLY . When I get the job the 60 is well worth NOT having to do from scratch.
didnt mean to offend anyone...