Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can am spyder template

Discussion in 'Vehicle Wraps' started by lexsigns, Jun 6, 2012.

1. lexsigns

lexsigns Premium Subscriber

Dec 24, 2007
    Burlington ma
    Anyone know where I may find a template??? Cant for the life of me find one-Anyone ever wrap one? any info greatly appreciated!
    Thanks in advance :)

Tags:
  2. Sharx

Sharx Member

Jan 15, 2010
  3. edgette

edgette Member

Jul 12, 2010
  4. lexsigns

Dec 24, 2007
    Burlington ma
    thanks!! for 60 bucks I will draw it myself nice to go off of!

5. lexsigns

Dec 24, 2007
    Burlington ma
    Do you have any pics of the one you did? any advise? cant say I have ever done one- doesnt look terrible, I hope

6. Sharx

Sharx Member

Jan 15, 2010
    I only did a inlay on the nose, and a couple other panels. Not a full wrap. It was a spur of the moment when a cousin showed up from out of state, and wanted me to do something. (and of course I had no free time!) It was the first I used the Knife-less tape. Worked out pretty well. I'll post up a photo later.

7. ProWraps

ProWraps Very Active Member

Sep 30, 2009
    whats your hourly rate, $10?

8. lexsigns

Dec 24, 2007
    Burlington ma
    YUP..JK
    for pricing purposes anyway the one posted on the link are just simple shapes to trace... otherwise I would spend the 60- Dont think they will take more than 10 mins... if and when I get the job I will invest in a real template- that link is just the shapes of the panels...

9. Charlie J

Charlie J Very Active Member

Oct 1, 2006
    Midwest
    Okay but you've still gotta scale it. The designer who made that template obviously put alot more than an hour into it. $60 is a small price to pay.

10. TheSnowman

TheSnowman Major Contributor

Aug 28, 2007
    Indiana
    Sweet. I have a RZR 900 w/ Pro Armor I have to do in the next two weeks...I may just buy these. This one is a 2012 four door though, that could be a problem.

11. lexsigns

Dec 24, 2007
    Burlington ma
    :Oops: think your not getting what I meant..- Its well worth the 60 IF I get the job- It's not a common vehicle I would get just to keep in the library. I just need the approx size to price the job o I will trace it for estimating purposes ONLY . When I get the job the 60 is well worth NOT having to do from scratch.
    didnt mean to offend anyone...