• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

can any one guess what is the problem

mo_alhawary

Hi all,
can any one guess what is the problem
I have a Mutoh rj-6100 I have changed the mainborad the carriage borad the dampers and one of the heads before it was firing all color all time so I make all this changes now it's printing magenta instead of the black in the adjustments parameters
in the nozze check it print K,M,LM.LC only !!!
I'm in this problem more than a year ago I spent allot of $$$$
I live in Cairo Egypt and I can't find a Mutoh thch
so if any one can help me it will appreciated.
Thanks

henryp

Looks like the ink configuration on the mainboard is not set correctly. The new mainboard needs to have the same parameters and configured exactly as the old one.

shantibhai

solution

bring the equipment down to nairobi kenya, to east african digital systems and services, rest assured the equipment will function. also come with original mainboard and the original cr board. thank you.
contact me on: +254 722134971

regs Ngumbi

shantibhai

solution

bring the equipment down to nairobi kenya, to east african digital systems and services, rest assured the equipment will function. also come with original mainboard and the original cr board. thank you.

regs Ngumbi

CheapVehicleWrap

WOW, we don't have service like that in the US for Mutoh or any other brand. How much are cigarettes and gas over there? It might be time for a move.

mo_alhawary

regs Ngumbi
I think it will cost allot of money to bring the equipment down to nairobi kenya but any how I will try to contact you

Thanks