• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Can anybody find these graphics?

MrDesignGuy

I have to reproduce the graphics on the side of this truck after it is painted. Does anybody know if there is a place to purchase the design? Vector artwork preferably. I've noticed other vehicles (GMC?) having this same design. Any help on how to get my hands on a file or any advice on how to reproduce the design myself is appreciated. Thanks.

Attachments

• Truck.jpg
    Truck.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 145

SebastienL

I doubt you will find these... It's an old truck.
My suggestion would be to take a better picture before it is repainted and mesure it.
Pretty easy to redraw in Illy.

Good luck.

Sideshow

I did something similar a year ago for a large boat.

Best I can tell you is use that vehicle template, and recreate from there....wait you have access to the vehicle...measure the diameter of the rim...enlarge in flexi till life size, and recreate that way...its not hard once you get into it

Lucky thats a straight forward design. mne was a layer like that all WAVY....ugh.

Spud Murphy

It looks to me the line work might have been done with striping tape and sprayed. Of course I am wrorng if it is vinyl. The fellow in the front seat looks like my uncle Willy. If you had asked where you might find a guy like that I could have helped.

oldgoatroper

Roper of Goats. Old ones.
That kind of design looks like its from the 80's... Back then, we produced about 200 packages very similar to that type of design for a Chevy dealership -- they stuck them on plain Cavaliers with upgraded wheels and the decal package which also included a couple "Z22" decals. Apparently, they mostly sold them to young women...

Marketing that's both brilliant and scumbaggy at the same time...

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Looks like an old Trim Line design, they are long gone.
Should be an easy redraw from the photo you posted.
If you need help doing it, ask.

Now if you could get them to move that old bucket of bolts out of the way I'd like to get a better look at the Corvette and Camaro(s) there in the background.

wayne k
guam usa