Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can anyone conver a .qxd file for me?

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by TheSnowman, Mar 8, 2010.

1. TheSnowman

TheSnowman Major Contributor

Aug 28, 2007
    Indiana
    I had a customer bring me their design in as a .qxd filetype. I googled that, and it appears as though there is a plugin for In-Design that would let me open it, but I'm not too keen on buying that for a one project artwork. Anyone know that they can open these, and possibly convert it to something I could open that would be vector artwork?

Any help would be appreciated...

Tags:
  2. J Hill Designs

J Hill Designs Major Contributor

Sep 24, 2004
    won't quark export as pdf? that'd be the quickest way...have them send a pdf

3. TheSnowman

Aug 28, 2007
    Indiana
    I guess this lady's computer is like 10 years old, and her version of Quark won't export it as a pdf. I just called, to double check, and that was the situation. So, I'll either Vector Doctor it, or try and find someone that can open the digital files that I already have. They just need to be opened in a newer version.

4. TheSnowman

Aug 28, 2007
    Indiana
    Caleb hooked me up! THANKS!