• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Can anyone help me bring a pdf into flexi?

John L

I import pdfs into flexi all the time but am having trouble with this one. I can view the pdf with adobe acrbat reader but it's just a blacked out box when brough to flexi.. with no options to unmask, ungroup, etc.

I dont have illustrator.

Maybe pm or email me if you can help convert it to a format that will import for me... or any advice appreciated.

Thanks!

slappy

it might not be converted to outlines for your reason not seeing it in flexi, but i never tried to import a pdf into flexi

John L

I didnt mention.. this actually isnt a vector converted to a .pdf file. It is a full size scan of a blue print and the raster file is saved as a .pdf.

I do get these all the time, from this same source, but this time no dice.

gabagoo

I guess you don't have a full working version of Acrobat? I always save them as tif files from Acrobat as I have found that flexi sometimes jumbles or loses pdf info.

John L

Michael from Sign Factory got me covered on this one. Converted it to a .jpg and I imported that.

Thanks Michael, and thanks to all for the effort.

John