• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font Help can anyone help me to recognize this font PLEASE

wrapworld2

I have seriously spent 4 hours trying to match this font...... any help would be such a huge blessing. the online resources aren't helping because of the separations caused by the lines made when they applied it to the roll up door. so it does me no good to upload the picture in the box for identification ..... thanks Lee

Attachments

• god we trust fire truck 2.jpg
    god we trust fire truck 2.jpg
    339.2 KB · Views: 178

wrapworld2

It's a Gerber font named Casualee Cursive Connected.
Thank YOU SO MUCH ! I'm finding that Im in trouble here as there is not a TTF for this font for me to buy, upload to flexi cloud and typeset these 4 words. Oh MY ! I use a HP Latex and run Flexi Cloud so it looks like I'm in serious trouble now eh !? Not really certain what to do at this point . But I truly appreciate your helping me to identify this so fast. I swear in 20 years of this it never gets old. ! Always a road block somewhere. Thanks again for helping me Fred You are a man of so much knowledge ! Sincerely, Lee