Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Font Help can anyone help me to recognize this font PLEASE

Discussion in 'Fonts and Typography' started by wrapworld2, Dec 16, 2019.

1. wrapworld2

wrapworld2 Member

Apr 5, 2011
    Cookeville, TN
    I have seriously spent 4 hours trying to match this font...... any help would be such a huge blessing. the online resources aren't helping because of the separations caused by the lines made when they applied it to the roll up door. so it does me no good to upload the picture in the box for identification ..... thanks Lee

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    It's a Gerber font named Casualee Cursive Connected.

• Pure Genius! Pure Genius! x 1
  3. wrapworld2

wrapworld2 Member

Apr 5, 2011
    Cookeville, TN
    Thank YOU SO MUCH ! I'm finding that Im in trouble here as there is not a TTF for this font for me to buy, upload to flexi cloud and typeset these 4 words. Oh MY ! I use a HP Latex and run Flexi Cloud so it looks like I'm in serious trouble now eh !? Not really certain what to do at this point . But I truly appreciate your helping me to identify this so fast. I swear in 20 years of this it never gets old. ! Always a road block somewhere. Thanks again for helping me Fred You are a man of so much knowledge ! Sincerely, Lee

4. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    Check your private messages.

• I Appreciate You I Appreciate You x 1