Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can Anyone Help?

Discussion in 'Clipart, Vehicle Templates and Digital Files' started by Idea Design, May 15, 2006.

1. Idea Design

Idea Design Very Active Member

Jul 12, 2005
    I begrudgingly agreed to do this four color screenprinting job and cannot find these two vehicles anywhere. I would prefer .eps or .ai to purchase becasue it is not worth the time to redraw, and auto-trace isn't working very well for color sep.

I thought they would be easy to find, but I can't seem to get 'em to turn up. They are out of a embroidery book.

Thanks if you guys can help.

Attached Files:

• cars.jpg
      cars.jpg
      File size:
      191.8 KB
      Views:
    Tags:
  2. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    I have some similar cars in my Plotter Art Print-N-Cut Color Collection. No idea where those came from though.

Since you do not list in your profile what equipment you have, I would have to ask whether you plan to print and cut or if you're looking to produce a layered version in cut vinyl. The Print-N-Cut files are not suitable for layered vinyl.

3. Flame

Flame Major Contributor

Apr 26, 2006
    Vancouver
    I think he said screen printing.

4. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    :Oops:

5. Downforce Graphics

Downforce Graphics Member

May 14, 2006
    Send an e-mail

Send me and e-mail I have them, I think. I know there in eps and I cant upload them here.

Sales@downforcegraphics.com