• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Can Anyone Help?

Idea Design

I begrudgingly agreed to do this four color screenprinting job and cannot find these two vehicles anywhere. I would prefer .eps or .ai to purchase becasue it is not worth the time to redraw, and auto-trace isn't working very well for color sep.

I thought they would be easy to find, but I can't seem to get 'em to turn up. They are out of a embroidery book.

Thanks if you guys can help.

Attachments

• cars.jpg
    cars.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 183

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I have some similar cars in my Plotter Art Print-N-Cut Color Collection. No idea where those came from though.

Since you do not list in your profile what equipment you have, I would have to ask whether you plan to print and cut or if you're looking to produce a layered version in cut vinyl. The Print-N-Cut files are not suitable for layered vinyl.

Flame

Fred Weiss said:
I have some similar cars in my Plotter Art Print-N-Cut Color Collection. No idea where those came from though.

Since you do not list in your profile what equipment you have, I would have to ask whether you plan to print and cut or if you're looking to produce a layered version in cut vinyl. The Print-N-Cut files are not suitable for layered vinyl.

I think he said screen printing.