Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can anyone ID this font??

Discussion in 'Fonts and Typography' started by Dave Drane, Sep 7, 2006.

1. Dave Drane

Dave Drane Very Active Member

Sep 24, 2003
    I have searched everywher and can't find either of these 2. "Blue" may be an artist job??

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    No idea Dave.

3. ovrcafnatd

ovrcafnatd Very Active Member

Jul 16, 2003
    ug
    I've only gotten through to the Ds in my program and already
    BLUE doesn't even look like a word anymore!

what ARE these fonts :cool:

4. njsigns

njsigns Very Active Member

May 25, 2005
    I just went through everything I have (4000+ fonts) - and came up with nothing... I have downloaded a ton of "garbage fonts" in the past (which I really need to get rid of) and I have nothing even close. I really thought saving these unidentifiable fonts would somehow come in handy... but no. Sorry Dave!

The words BLUE and STEEL both look a bit odd to me now too, I think I was actually getting dizzy scrolling through them! Good luck on your mission finding them, sorry I couldn't help.

Gene

5. Dave Drane

Dave Drane Very Active Member

Sep 24, 2003
    Thanks everyone, i didn't really think that they are actually fonts, just something that a designer has drawn up. As it is only a one off job, I'll just project it up and hand cut a mask and spray it with 2pak and it will be a better job anyway. Thank you all for looking.

6. tnawards

tnawards Member

Aug 22, 2006
    Nashville
    looks like collegiate-regular with some modifications, someone with coreldraw skills could move those nodes around for ya in no time, unfortunatly i'm not able:help: