• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Can anyone ID this font??

Dave Drane

I have searched everywher and can't find either of these 2. "Blue" may be an artist job??

Attachments

• SteelBlue logo on white.jpg
    SteelBlue logo on white.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 107

ovrcafnatd

ug
I've only gotten through to the Ds in my program and already
BLUE doesn't even look like a word anymore!

what ARE these fonts :cool:

njsigns

Leigh said:
ug
I've only gotten through to the Ds in my program and already
BLUE doesn't even look like a word anymore!

what ARE these fonts :cool:

I just went through everything I have (4000+ fonts) - and came up with nothing... I have downloaded a ton of "garbage fonts" in the past (which I really need to get rid of) and I have nothing even close. I really thought saving these unidentifiable fonts would somehow come in handy... but no. Sorry Dave!

The words BLUE and STEEL both look a bit odd to me now too, I think I was actually getting dizzy scrolling through them! Good luck on your mission finding them, sorry I couldn't help.

Gene

Dave Drane

Thanks everyone, i didn't really think that they are actually fonts, just something that a designer has drawn up. As it is only a one off job, I'll just project it up and hand cut a mask and spray it with 2pak and it will be a better job anyway. Thank you all for looking.

tnawards

looks like collegiate-regular with some modifications, someone with coreldraw skills could move those nodes around for ya in no time, unfortunatly i'm not able:help: