• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Can anyone name this font?

signmeup

They're all starting to look alike to me. I need the "THE KINGS" one. I just traced the "Mutual" part. Wouldn't mind knowing its name though.

I'm going to bed now. Hopefully the font fairy will come in the night.:Big Laugh

Attachments

• THEKINGS.jpg
    THEKINGS.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 74

signmeup

This is close as I can find
It is a nice looking font. I like bold fonts though. Koloss is close. I traced the thing but like I said, I wouldn't mind knowing what it is.
After another look, I think maybe someone cut the top and bottom off Kloss to get a square edged font out of it. They did the same thing to Garamond in "THE KINGS" I think. It could be a different version that I have but the S appears modified as well as the K and T.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Kollman is the name of that font. It came from a collection called Expresiv Fonts.

No, actually the original name of the font is Koloss. Expresiv Fonts was a ripped off set of clones out of a company in Illinois that licensed them to Tiger Direct. Tiger Direct used the Expresiv name.

Service Sign Co

No, actually the original name of the font is Koloss. Expresiv Fonts was a ripped off set of clones out of a company in Illinois that licensed them to Tiger Direct. Tiger Direct used the Expresiv name.
I know, it's the name of the font I posted,expresiv fonts are crap, the CD collection was a hand me down,