• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Can anyone point me where I can get recipes for some postcards?

Locals Find!

I am looking to either locate free or at low cost royalty free recipes that I can use in a series of postcards for some clients.

I know that the list of ingredients in a cookbook is not copyrightable but the actual instructions themselves are along with the photos/illustrations.

Anyone have any advice.

signswi

Best bet is probably pre-copyright era recipes & instructions, things in the public domain. You won't find accompanying pictures though!

SignaramaFL

I agree with signswi, get something pre-copyright, and as far as the picture, try your hand at cooking and then take a picture :)

Locals Find!

Thanks SignSWI those links and advice were great. I didn't even think about searching public domain recipes.

I appreciate it.

Locals Find!

I am going to be doing some serious cooking now. We need that southern meetup to happen.

I will need someplace to unload all the extra food I am going to end up with.

SignaramaFL

I am going to be doing some serious cooking now. We need that southern meetup to happen.

I will need someplace to unload all the extra food I am going to end up with.

Its going to happpen!!! :)

And good luck with the cooking, if you need any help I can try and offer up some advice

Locals Find!

Its going to happpen!!! :)

And good luck with the cooking, if you need any help I can try and offer up some advice

I appreciate that. If you want to try out some of the recipes on that wiki link that got posted and send me photos of things you liked that would be great.

My goal is to have a collection of about 96 recipes to rotate through. That should give any one of my clients about 8 years worth of different monthly postcard designs. So the message always stays fresh every month.