• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Can anyone reccomend a good Roland tech in Alberta?

Gforce1

Our VS-540 has been a giant lemon since we purchased it and the worst part is the dealer we bought it from ceased being a Roland dealer about a month after we got it but they managed to leave that upcoming info out of the talks when we were buying it. I thought we had a good tech but now he won't return texts, calls, etc. We ended up replacing a print head and print head cables 3 months after the warranty expired and Roland wouldn't even offer a small discount even though we've bought 4 new printers in the last 6-7 years. We're getting backlogged on work and need someone to come in and get this thing working properly so any input would be great!:thumb:

Ponto

Give Sabic Polymershapes in Edmonton a call... they can put you in touch with Trevor. JP

Ponto

.........hmmmmmmmm, I wonder what's up with that....gotta' be more to the story? JP

Gforce1

Sorry for the misunderstanding Pat. I never said anything about Sabic at all in my posts, we deal with them and when it's time for the next printer we would probably call them. We bought it from Proveer who I believe were still East West Plastics at the time. This has nothing to do at all with Sabic.