• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

can anyone....

skyhigh

name the font used in "Night Out"?

:thankyou:

Attachments

• NNO.jpg
    NNO.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 70

iSign

dont forget our handy MyFonts link in the right corner.

I don't have any suggestions, but it's a quick way to chack any ideas, using your own choice of sample text too, so just thought of mentioning this handy link.

skyhigh

I've gotten about 45 minutes looking thru that site. Dammit Doug, your the prez (which by the way, got my vote) so do something besides tell me you have no suggestions.

What about all those campaign promises???? Didn't you promise to identify all font requests?

geezzzz

:ROFLMAO:

iSign

I hearby ordain that the font used on that image is BANNED from all future use...

go forth, cleansed of your font shortcomings & free from your ID burdens...

skyhigh

arial black.....or me?

you evil dictator. I knew the power would go to your head....just didn't think it would happen this soon.

iSign

Yea Yea......they all cry Democracy right up to the time they want to take all you freedoms away.............and want to be President for life........

:Big Laugh:Big Laugh:Big Laugh
yeah, but we'll still let you vote! (for me)

...we'll even count 'em for ya!

skyhigh

ok, I have to run for now. Doug, when I get back, there better be a font name (a correct one) written in this thread, or else I'm going to write my NE Representative....as soon as we figure out who wins the election that is. :rolleyes:

Have a great day....Doug & Brian (thanks) edit: And you too Dustin :thumb:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
This almost sounds like it's on the verge of getting religious.............. c'mon guys.... don't go there.... not on this..........