• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Can I do this??

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
called a second field office in PA, got same answer. The law was written with regards to people printing on paper to be cut, or whatnot. With applying to grpahis on shirts, plastic, imprinted on coffee mugs, it cant be mistaken for money or used, therefore its not in violation

That's pretty much the same answer I got when I called. Adding a curl to the scan and/or overlaying the bills makes it acceptable even if the size is not changed.

Attachments

• acg02153_currency100.jpg
    acg02153_currency100.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 58
My customer only wants two bills, one centered on the front and on on the back bumper. I'm not wrapping the bumpers.. I just do what the customer request..? and if thats what he want and I can do it without infringing on any laws thats what he will get.

On a side note I printed a bunch a short while ago. The quickest thosand I made in less than a minute...

I stuck one on the floor near the entrance door to my shop under a mat with only a portion revealed.. I have been getting quite a few laughs when people see it.

Sideshow

excuse my misuse of the term. Sorry, In my mind I called it that, as I do anything done on a vehicle where laminate or clear coating are required or used...partial / full, I coin all them terms together. my mistake

That aint the point anyways I answered the question. regardless of the term I used.

Jillbeans

I toured the US Mint or whatever it is called in DC back in 2000.
They sell giftwrap made from a page of currency, or they used to.
I think if this guy did it his clearcoat would get all scratched from people trying to steal the fake money.
Love....Jill

TheSnowman

I'd make them pay face value for whatever you were installing. If they want (100) $100 bills on there, then pay up sucker.

g&eprinting

I stuck one on the floor near the entrance door to my shop under a mat with only a portion revealed.. I have been getting quite a few laughs when people see it.[/QUOTE]

Always wanted to do this !