• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Can I purchase muscle car stripe patterns to cut from my vinyl?

SweetDaddyD

Hey guys,

Perhaps you can help me out. My business focuses mostly on the automotive market, I do a lot of basic stripes and race car numbers, etc. but I was wondering if anyone had a collection of stripe patterns to fit particular vehicles?

For example the Charger RT stripes, the stripes on Mustangs and Camaros that are rounded off at the front and don't wrap around the edge, etc.

From time to time I get requests for these types of jobs, and I end up installing the OEM kits for local body shops from time to time. And sometimes people approach me me with of the awful kits from ebay made from calendared vinyl. But I'd like to be able to cut my own kits from my existing stock of 951 cast vinyl and 970RA vehicle wrap vinyl to provide my customers a high quality product.

Anything?