• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Can someone confirm that their JV33 Heaters are turning off

Dice

I've recently noticed that our heaters are not turning off after print. Settings on the panel are set to 10 minutes standby and 20 minutes shutdown.

After doing a long print run at EOD, coming back an hour later the heaters are still on.

We are using Colorgate and I think it's an issue with that. Can someone confirm that their heaters are turning off with RasterLink, or Onyx? And are you sure?

Thanks!

Letterbox Mike

Ours eventually turn off, I've never timed how long it takes and it's set to whatever the default time is, we never changed it. Thanks for reminding me, I need to change it to shut them off immediately after printing. We're using Onyx BTW.

Dice

Thanks insignia. I just want to confirm that it's in the Media Type Selection (where the comps are) Says Heater -> Step Time, StandBy : Off Time. Default on it was 10 minutes standby and 20 minutes off time.

There isn't another place to set Heater off time right?

Letterbox Mike

Thanks insignia. I just want to confirm that it's in the Media Type Selection (where the comps are) Says Heater -> Step Time, StandBy : Off Time. Default on it was 10 minutes standby and 20 minutes off time.

There isn't another place to set Heater off time right?

I have no idea, but I think there's a setting in the printer to control it somewhere, I think I remember seeing it once. I'll have to dig through my manual and try to decipher the broken english to figure it out.