• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Can someone find this quote? Lost it!!!

Signsforwhile

A customer gave us a quote that they wanted to put on their wall last week. They of course gave it to one of my guys on a sliver of paper......2 days on my desk and this sliver of paper is no where to be seen. It was clipped to a work order which still has a clip on it. ANYWAYS - the customer was pretty clear when it was picked up that it was his only copy of it, our mistake for not copying it for him on site......we need to figure it out - it went something like: victories won or achieved as quickly as the sunrise.....something about the ocean?>

after that my mind is blank....the moral of the quote was - if you achieve something too quickly it will go away, but if you take your time....

c_sutterer

Horace Mann

Lost — Yesterday, somewhere between sunrise and sunset, two golden hours, each set with sixty diamond minutes. No reward is offered, for they are gone forever.

Signsforwhile

its atleast two sentances. none of the above thanks though.

its something about victories being won quickly versus victories achieved slower...or like something slower...

Graphics2u

“Victory is won not in miles but in inches. Win a little now, hold your ground, and later, win a little more.”

as0.gif
Louis L'Amour quotes

Signsforwhile

deffenitely had something about sunrise and sunset, and victory. i'm starting to thing that some shmucko made this up and handed it to him and he things its a gift from the heavens.

ddarlak

Go Bills!
the sun rises...

the suns sets...

now, where the puck is that stupid pucking little piece of pucking paper!!!!!!!

Signsforwhile

the worst part is, this thing was squished onto the top of a post it note, just on the sticky part. so it most likely stuck to something and is sitting in the county dump

Brad Knight

To perceive victory when it is known to all is not really skilful… It does not take much strength to lift a hair, it does not take sharp eyes to see the sun and moon, it does not take sharp ears to hear the thunderclap