• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Can`t combine objects to cut them! WHY?

charlie3238

Alright guys, I`m using Flexisign-pro, I import a customers logo in Jpeg format, Beizer trace it and it`s ready to send to the plotter and cut. My only problem is he wants to add some stars to the logo so I draw out some stars using the tool. When I go to cut it out the whole image of the logo PLUS the stars it leaves them out, Or vice versa. It`s all highlighted but it won`t cut it ALL out! How do I combine EVERYTHING? Thanks!

mbarden

Check to see how many colors you have in your design. My guess is you have 2 differnt blacks. Remember that Flexi see's each color as an object. Open you Cut/Plot dialogue and look in the upper right hand corner. Each color will be listed. If you are unsure of how to change the color of your objects then choose Send All Colors on the Options Tab.
Mike B
Big River SIgn Co.