Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can`t combine objects to cut them! WHY?

Discussion in 'Flexi' started by charlie3238, Dec 23, 2008.

1. charlie3238

charlie3238 Member

Apr 24, 2008
    Alright guys, I`m using Flexisign-pro, I import a customers logo in Jpeg format, Beizer trace it and it`s ready to send to the plotter and cut. My only problem is he wants to add some stars to the logo so I draw out some stars using the tool. When I go to cut it out the whole image of the logo PLUS the stars it leaves them out, Or vice versa. It`s all highlighted but it won`t cut it ALL out! How do I combine EVERYTHING? Thanks!

Tags:
  2. mbarden

mbarden Active Member

Oct 1, 2006
    Iowa
    Check to see how many colors you have in your design. My guess is you have 2 differnt blacks. Remember that Flexi see's each color as an object. Open you Cut/Plot dialogue and look in the upper right hand corner. Each color will be listed. If you are unsure of how to change the color of your objects then choose Send All Colors on the Options Tab.
    Mike B
    Big River SIgn Co.

3. Mike Paul

Mike Paul Major Contributor

Dec 30, 2003
    NJ
    You need to select "send all colors" on your advanced tab in your cut/plot window.

4. charlie3238

charlie3238 Member

Apr 24, 2008
    Ahhh it worked perfectly, What would I do without you guys....... Thank you so much. Merry Xmas!