• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Can the Design jet 25500 print Heat transfer material?

blacknbart

I wanna print on heat transfer material does anyone know if I can do that with this printer? I also need some material suggestions as well.

Thanks

ProColorGraphics

I have used Sojar from Fellers and Tattoo by RTape. You have to waste a bunch on each end as you have to have it fed through quite a bit to keep it form curling up and hitting the heads. Other than that, they both worked and printed good. The Tattoo stuff was a PITA to get off the backer with regular masking tape.

jayhawksigns

Used the Sihl stuff here. Like was said above, have to feed it out past the heater and then tape it to a core for some weight, stuff likes to curl like crazy.

blacknbart

Excellent! High five everyone!

Great information! Thank you for making it clear and concise. I was searching the HP sites and some of these material sites with no real answers. I will add to this thread if I have more questions. Thanks everyone.:rock-n-roll: