• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Can Vista Run In Spanish

Is there a toggle or control panel so you can switch Vista into spanish or a pack you can buy or download to change it to spanish? I have a cousin who wants to buy my vista hp laptop, and would like it to be in spanish. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks guys!

choucove

It is possible to install additional language packs for Windows Vista, though I am viewing how to do this through Windows 7 so please just mention if I've got something completely wrong somewhere! It should be the same within Vista, however.

Open control panel, and then open Region and Language option. In this window that pops up, click on the Keyboards and Language tab, and at the bottom half it allows you to install or uninstall a language to Windows. Follow the directions on the wizard as it should connect to Windows Update and download the needed language packs.

cgsigns_jamie

You need "Windows Vista Ultimate Premium Business x64 Edition with the Spanish Language Package" :ROFLMAO:

The process Choucove mentioned works in Vista as well.

Last edited: