• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Can we talk about my logos?

ForgeInc

Heh. pinwheel.jpg

RobbyMac

OK, as a newb I was hesitant to comment on this thread...
but having been in this profession for 20 years I can't help but LOL

sorry... thats the most constructive criticism I have.

The first few comments should've said it all to you... I think your work is right on par with half my customers who ask what software I use to design, and then glow at my response saying 'Oh I have that program!' as if handing them a pencil would make it any easier for them to draw the mona lisa... Surely they know how to use a pencil right? So they must be able to draw the mona lisa!

If you're 25 years old, and those designs are 10-15 years old, then kudos to you. if not, then you already got the idea from the 4 pages of posts in this thread.

signmeup

It still completely baffles me why someone would post 15 year old logos to be critiqued. I just don't get it.

JR's

I think your work is right on par with half my customers who ask what software I use to design, and then glow at my response saying 'Oh I have that program!' as if handing them a pencil would make it any easier for them to draw the mona lisa... Surely they know how to use a pencil right? So they must be able to draw the mona lisa!

Hay Mac, I meen Mr. Mac ;-}

that is Brilliant would you mind if I borrowed that. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping::peace!:

JR

RobbyMac

Sure thing! :rock-n-roll:
Although, that's the thought that goes through my head, but what comes out of my mouth tends to be a little more polite when dealing with such customers... :smile: