• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Can we talk about my logos?

CheapVehicleWrap

It's ok no biggie. So let's discuss the new logo. We have the penny pinching thing going on. Do you think the hand is in the right direction? The font is custom.

Attachments

• cheaplogo.jpg
    cheaplogo.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 100

GypsyGraphics

It's ok no biggie. So let's discuss the new logo. We have the penny pinching thing going on. Do you think the hand is in the right direction? The font is custom.

i'm going to need clarification... so i don't piss you off. am i allowed to discuss the penny and the hand? or must all comments be directed to the logo as a whole?

CheapVehicleWrap

How would you ever piss me off? Besides I think people think that you're the one behind the whole thing anyway, so certainly you'd have input. Let me have it. Keep in mind I did this in 5 minutes about 15 years ago and I have a better version but I won't post it.

GypsyGraphics

let me start by saying... i just love the font. it's perfectly conveys the time, and effort you give to each job... the penny is perfect denomination of coinage... however... i'm not feeling the love from the hand. can't quite put my finger on it... it just feels a little ofF.

CheapVehicleWrap

off hu? Flipped off pehaps? Actually "not feeling the love from the hand" is something I've often heard about this logo over the past 15 years. I think it's because it's my left hand and I'm right handed.

CheapVehicleWrap

I thought you were going to say you saw dirt under my fingernail or somethin.

manicure? I chew those babies down every day.

Color is off from pinching that penny and angling the finger. Was uncomfortable for a few seconds. Guess I could have corrected it, but I'm cheap.

I asked about the LOGO guys! NOT my fingers or the penny or the color or hand luvin. This has all been corrected in the version I'm not showing you. If you can't stick to the LOGO and stop mocking my hand please don't post here. what's next, the site?

CheapVehicleWrap

Just an FYI, I unlocked the stats on the site so clicking on the the counter will show who's on and where they're coming from. Good way to see if your area is being targeted too. Funny thing is almost everyone read 3-4 pages. Disappointingly, the requests for valid quotes is rising. Those too will be made public soon as well.

sfr table hockey

Ok....... now I see.....

This is how you guys get your post counts up there. I thought it had to do with experience........

BTW... I was kidding there.
But really Stop it cause I can't get my work done.

CES020

Not that I'm qualified......but I guess I am qualified to say that one looks like you took the Nike logo and copied it in a circle.

Attachments

• snikey.jpg
    snikey.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 105
  • snikey_howto.jpg
    snikey_howto.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 114

Haakon

attachment.php

Hmm.. this typeface and style looks kinda familiar....

attachment.php

Only one of these, however, is a timeless design :Oops:

Attachments

• NESC.jpg
    NESC.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 95
  • Donal Duck .jpg
    Donal Duck .jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 119