• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

can you arch text in flexi?

chad17

I'm not sure if I just can't find it, or if its not possible to arch text in flexi. If anyone knows please give me a hand, thanks.

zmatalucci

sorry, I had to

Attachments

• sorry.jpg
    sorry.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 93

PMG

You can also do it under your text options and also you can create text to a path of your choice.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 85

chad17

thank you so much, i just wasn't looking in the right place. Well say what you want i happen to like flexi.

onesmf

Last time I checked, that is not an arch zmataluchi. Can't wait for your response! Last time I checked, I didn't see your name listed in Forbes along with Jobs, Gates and Buffet. Did I happen to miss your name? Enough already with all of the bashing of individual programs. If you don't like, just say it doesn't meet your expectations. If you can create and design better program, then do it! Many of the veterans of the industry are quick to jump on the "bashing" band wagon, however I don't see any of you publishing better software. After all, if it wasn't for some outside of the box thinkers, none of us would be creating some of the artwork that we do.
I guess my point is, take a step back and look at all you have gained from the innovations. You didn't create it, however you learned to use it and manipulate it to your advantage! Absolutely nobody on this forum has not used old or recycled ideas. If you say you haven't, you are fooling yourself. Have a geat day everyone and keep it down to earth.

zmatalucci

onesmf
I said sorry I had to when I posted it. I was being facetious.
Get a freaking personality, I was not trying to be condescending. Also, I would like to extend my gratitude to you for taking it upon yourself to police the forums. Keep it up sunshine, your doing a great job.
FYI: \fuh-SEE-shuss\
1 : joking or jesting often inappropriately : waggish

2 : meant to be humorous or funny : not serious

Last edited:

onesmf

Often times, the written media is mis-interpreted or interpreted according to our own perceptions. Judging by your response, you took deep exception to my response, therefore, your response was based on reactive rather than proactive principles. I try not to judge, rather influence alternative thinking. If you responded defensively, then you may want to re-evaluate your take on things. I do not claim that I am in the same realm as Bill Gates, however, every day I am striving to create, attain and make a reality on his level. If your are not, then you are not pushing the envelope.
If you take this personally, then you are myopic. If you do not, then you strive to reach your goals. That is all I am trying to communicate. Thanks. Make a great day for yourself and achieve all your dreams.