• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Can you believe this sign company?

mortil

One of my best Customers started like that.

Wanted 2 small stickers for his car like 3 years ago. i did them even if i had jobs up to my neck . no biggie it was like 15$ job.

Today when he calls or emails me it always is great. This year ive done about 6000 cut stickers for his company and 3000 printed ones.
Also some custom interior graphics in their office.

I earn my living by being nice and trying to solve the situation for my customer.

Another customer i have started out with one express delivery car.
now they have like 30 and still growing.
those i make at night time as they are always used the day after im done with them .

702 graphics

We do IMO decals for free as a service to our customers. We are located in Vegas and just did over 6000 [HASHTAG]#VegasStrong[/HASHTAG] decals for the grand total of $0.00.
Spending a little time and money helping someone out in a tough time is the lease we can do.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Because of this discussion I think God has revealed to me that I need to change my stance on this issue. No all jobs can be winners and we must help those in need.