• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Discussion Can you believe................................

BUCKY

Had a Sign guy near my old local town who took in full payments up front for signs and truck lettering for months like Tex does.
Guess what.... he skipped town on them! lol Guess who they had to pay the second time to get them done.:)
Kudos to you Tex to get people to trust you like that.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Had a Sign guy near my old local town who took in full payments up front for signs and truck lettering for months like Tex does.
Guess what.... he skipped town on them! lol Guess who they had to pay the second time to get them done.:)
Kudos to you Tex to get people to trust you like that.

Almost all my payments are credit card so customers always have protection. I also have a perfect score on Google reviews and usually people that find me online mention they call me because I have the highest rating. And when you ask for full-amount upfront you need to be confident in how you do business. I'd say less then 5% walk because I don't do deposits but that's OK with me...I save time not fooling around with deposits and collections.