• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Can you find me this font

gvgraphics

No I can't, and No I wont. Asking for help is one thing, asking us to do your job is another.

Second: Post a RGB JPG. or Bitmap so we can see the file without having to download it.

Jackpine

This is the basic request that you should learn how to do or get yourself or you will never know how to do for yourself. Maybe you want it vectorized for you?

cOrKinSA

You are Joking right ?

C'mon guys give him a break. Maybe he is part of a Special kids for Signs Program.

...Er naw, I'm sorry and I take it back. I didn't mean to compare this guys intelligence or lack there of to special needs people. They are more smarter then that.

Oh and by the way you should thank the guys that helped you find the fonts in your last 2 and only post you created. An introduction wouldn't have hurted neither.

Marlene

I won't download a file either Dave. I opened this thread because I was wondering who would ask us to find a font for them. There's a link at the top that most have pointed out, try there first. Then post it so we can see it and ask again if you can't find it.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I received a PM from keelklan that the post was made by his teenage son who was unfamiliar with the best ways to post attachments.

cOrKinSA

What else is the boy up to when dad's not around???
:cool:

Exactly. It's people like this that find themselves in trouble because of their child and then later blame everybody before they blame themselves. I am not saying that his son is at fault, but at least go on record on the forum to explain what your son did.

My child was listening to Rammstein, watching the Matrix, Playing Videogames etc... blah blah blah and thats why he went crazy at a school.

or

She was just chating online with some friends. How was I supposed to know she was going to meet a 40 year old man late at night.

I'm sorry if it struck a nerve with me, but I don't find that anywhere close to an excuse.

Graphics2u

Exactly. It's people like this that find themselves in trouble because of their child and then later blame everybody before they blame themselves. I am not saying that his son is at fault, but at least go on record on the forum to explain what your son did.

or

I'm sorry if it struck a nerve with me, but I don't find that anywhere close to an excuse.

Wow! I don't think anything was said about what a rotten kid this is or that he's totally up to no good, he just didn't know how to post a picture and asked a question that is obviously a newbie question.

Why didn't everyone ignore it like all the talk was on the thread about having a test to join this site. Instead you've wasted time trying to insult someone.

Give a guy a break!

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member

or

Nothing like that is the case and it's hard to understand why you're so riled. The son is involved in his father's activities and simply did not understand the best format for his image upload.

cOrKinSA

I am sorry if I posting in fustration.

I guess I am taking it very personal because my old business partner's son was on a forum asking for advice and then someone PM'd him and said they needed to charge him 1.99 before proceeding thinking it was part of the sites policy. He ended up giving them his fathers Credit Card number which in fact was our old company card and charging a couple grand. Now I know that this is nowwhere the same thing that happened here but it doesn't take much to trick anyone on the internet and thats what upsets me.

Sorry I jumped at you kid.

Last edited: