• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Can you trace this? Seriously

heyskull

LOL

I spend soooo much time trying to explain to customers that I can't "enhance" their sh**ty artwork.
What really confuses them is whenyou ask for a vector file!!!!!

The best/worst customers are when they give you and awful low quality raster so you ask them for a better quality file like an eps, ai or pdf and what you get back from them is a eps, ai or pdf with the same old sh**ty low quality raster in it!
I had this problem with a large company yesterday and the best bit of artwork was a compressed jpg about the size of your little finger nail and they kept sending it back to me in different file formats but it was still the same jpg!!!!
Then the customer said to me "you guys have some fancy software to enhance that so why don't you use it"!!!!!
I give in......

SC

Ian Stewart-Koster

Older Greyer Brushie
Actually, I thought the white thing in the middle was a skull, rotated 2/3 of a circle anti-clockwise...it still looks like it if you squint a bit!

Desert_Signs

1268044127756_You_Laugh_You_Lose_VERTICAL_STYLE-s244x4250-46489-580.jpg

Attachments

• 1268044127756_You_Laugh_You_Lose_VERTICAL_STYLE-s244x4250-46489-580.jpg
    1268044127756_You_Laugh_You_Lose_VERTICAL_STYLE-s244x4250-46489-580.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 84