• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Can you trace this? Seriously

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
OK what is wrong with people. This is from a well established sign shop. No one here so I won't offend

WTF?

Attachments

• wtf.jpg
    wtf.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 99

signgal

ROFL Eric! I'm shocked... I was just getting ready to sing your praises on your profile and now I see you're not even willing to give this a shot?!

seriously, I don't know how you do it! *shakes head*

Tim Aucoin

C'mon Eric... what's the problem? Took me 20 seconds to trace it... no charge! :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• trace.gif
    trace.gif
    516 bytes · Views: 111

Jillbeans

Is that blotter acid?
:)
I mean, I heard that's what it looks like, but with better pictures.
Love....Jill

vinylbarry

Wow Eric come man your the Vector Dr. you suppose to perform miracles.

Lol its the Marine Logo but in a patriotic them colors.

signage

Come on Eric that for the new restaurant opening for the early morning special! That 3 eggs sunny-side up!

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
It took me a bit to recognize it but this is only a small portion of the entire logo. There are a dozen other elements on the artwork that are just as bad. So unfortunately this one logo won't be enough to rescue it.

The purpose of the thread was the point that I was trying to make. I think some people believe I have CSI/24 style software that suddenly improves horribly low res art and makes it suddenly clear