• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Canadians - Where to order Oracal??

Gforce1

We usually order Oracal from Express Sign Products or Pro-Veer but neither have stock on 951m - Silicon Metallic. I need a couple rolls right away for a big job and am wondering where else you recommend ordering from whether it's in the states or another Canadian supplier? Thanks!

Ragnabrok

+1 for Sabic. they are Canada and USA wide, so if your local branch runs out of something, another one can fly one in :) Also, hi Patrick! it's brock, your friendly neighborhood tech. guess that explains the Sabic plug!

Conor Knoxx

not sure on that particular material...
but I do get all my oracal products from All Graphic Supplies (link posted in previous post)

Good luck!

Gforce1

Thanks for the help guys, we have an account for Sabic but I never think of them for vinyl, just substrates. I guess that will change.

Edit - So neither of those places have any of the color in stock, any other places that you can recommend I check? We have ordered out of the states but never Oracal so I'm not sure who to use? Thanks again!

Last edited:

oneeyedjack

Hi,

My first post here, just signed up yesterday. I would definately check out Express Sign Products. Good prices and don't think there shipping prices can be beat. Not sure if you can give out prices on here. I ordered some vinyl and tape at 2 pm this past friday and received it Sunday afternoon using Greyhound courier. Hope this helps someone as it took me awhile to find a good Canadian supplier with good shipping prices.