Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Canadians - Where to order Oracal??

Discussion in 'Vinyl' started by Gforce1, Aug 30, 2010.

1. Gforce1

Gforce1 Member

Jun 5, 2009
    Alberta, Canada
    We usually order Oracal from Express Sign Products or Pro-Veer but neither have stock on 951m - Silicon Metallic. I need a couple rolls right away for a big job and am wondering where else you recommend ordering from whether it's in the states or another Canadian supplier? Thanks!

Tags:
  2. Ragnabrok

Ragnabrok Member

Jul 28, 2010
    Winnipeg
    +1 for Sabic. they are Canada and USA wide, so if your local branch runs out of something, another one can fly one in :) Also, hi Patrick! it's brock, your friendly neighborhood tech. guess that explains the Sabic plug!

3. Conor Knoxx

Conor Knoxx Member

Jun 7, 2007
    Gananoque, ON
    not sure on that particular material...
    but I do get all my oracal products from All Graphic Supplies (link posted in previous post)

Good luck!

4. Gforce1

Gforce1 Member

Jun 5, 2009
    Alberta, Canada
    Thanks for the help guys, we have an account for Sabic but I never think of them for vinyl, just substrates. I guess that will change.

Edit - So neither of those places have any of the color in stock, any other places that you can recommend I check? We have ordered out of the states but never Oracal so I'm not sure who to use? Thanks again!

Last edited: Aug 31, 2010
  5. CanuckSigns

CanuckSigns Very Active Member

Nov 11, 2008
    Ontario
    I have had luck with ink 4 u http://www.ink4u.ca/
    I'm also having trouble with any suppliers up here carrying any Oracal vinyl besides black white and red, every supplier seems to only carry Avery

6. Browner

Browner Member

Jun 28, 2005
    Winnipeg
  7. V-ENGRAVE

V-ENGRAVE Member

Have you checked with "Express Sign Products"?

8. WB

WB Active Member

Feb 9, 2006
    Canada
    Ink 4 U and All Graphics

9. oneeyedjack

oneeyedjack New Member

Jan 9, 2011
    Hi,

My first post here, just signed up yesterday. I would definately check out Express Sign Products. Good prices and don't think there shipping prices can be beat. Not sure if you can give out prices on here. I ordered some vinyl and tape at 2 pm this past friday and received it Sunday afternoon using Greyhound courier. Hope this helps someone as it took me awhile to find a good Canadian supplier with good shipping prices.