• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cannot find the security key?

Mustang Guy

I have been using LXi 8 for a little over a year with no problems and today I keep getting a response of "Cannot find the security key that matches the password" I have checked my software and compared the codes with my dongle key and they match and I also reloaded my software and still keep getting the same response. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Could it be a bad dongle key? I changed usb ports and it still lights up.

Thanks,
Mustang Guy:banghead:

CS-SignSupply

Unplug the key and let it sit for 3-5 minutes. Reboot the computer without the key installed. Then install the key and try again.

If you have continued problems, call me at 1-877-602-4237 and I will try to help.

Mustang Guy

Thanks again for all the help and I also had help from SW and Sentinal and the end result is I had to replace my software and dongle. Hopefully no more problems after I get it replaced. Oh well....Its just money and only had the software for little over 1 year!! :scream: