• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Cannot find this Seeburg.......................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
artwork for the front and two side panels. I've searched about everything I can and coming up empty. This is about the best picture I can find and it's terrible.

This is a freebie job for a friend who lives down the road and has some old jukebox machines and this is his favorite and the paint just peeled away. The company Seeburg has been outta business for about 40 years or more, so there's nothing they can help me with, either

If anyone has some places I might try, please steer me in the right direction.

It's a Seeburg SS 160 Stereo Showcase jukebox.

seeburg.jpg

:thankyou: Gino

Bigdawg

Just Me
Just a thought - but it looks like you may be able to get a digital manual for around 20 bucks. From the pictures it looks like it might have the photos you are looking for inside it. Possibly at high enough resolution to print.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Hmmmmm............... could be. I wish there was a way to find out without wasting $20.

Thanks...............

rob402

i would not expect a 40+ year old digitized manual to be in color or of very high quality

this may be a bit clearer?

Attachments

• il_fullxfull.1383271442_pw6e.jpg
    il_fullxfull.1383271442_pw6e.jpg
    794.4 KB · Views: 359

shoresigns

I doubt you'll find anything online that's going to give you a half decent print, even in a high-res scan of an instruction manual.

There's more than enough images online for you to redraw it, though.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I couldn't find any, that's why I came here and made this thread. So many of them get too dark or just not clear enough with any kinda definition mostly in the band members.

Marlene

Have you checked on e-bay as they have a ton of replacement stuff and might have those panels for sale.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Once you make one you can start selling on ebay. Gino's Jukebox Restoration Warehouse... for all your jukebox restoration needs, one call that's all...one click that's it!