• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Canon Arizona 1300 Flatbed printing

Hey there Sign makers - for any Canon flatbed printers, does anyone know if "dual origin enabled" mean being able to print the same batched files in dual zones or different batched files - batch group 1 and batch group 2, one in each zone.

Antaresia

I run an Anrizona 480 and dual origin is for running multiple copies of the same file running one after the other on the 2 different zones. If I want to run different files, I set one to zone a and the other to zone b.

I run an Anrizona 480 and dual origin is for running multiple copies of the same file running one after the other on the 2 different zones. If I want to run different files, I set one to zone a and the other to zone b.
Ok thought so. We're were trying to figure out a way to run 2 different full size files in one pass, essentially printing in both zones in one go.

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
Ok thought so. We're were trying to figure out a way to run 2 different full size files in one pass, essentially printing in both zones in one go.
that's what batching is for.

Batch the 2 jobs, put one in zone A and the other in zone B
Start in zone B first. and that will print both jobs