• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Canon Arizona 1360 Roll Media Print Error Message

JdBattDesignRCI

I'm trying to print a very detailed CAD drawing on a Canon Arizona 1360 flatbed using the roll media option. The paper roll is 36" wide. The plan's very detailed and I need to use a high quality setting. I resized it to 35.80 so it won't spill off the edge of the paper if it's not perfectly centered. I send the file to print using RIP software. The printer gives me a "Print Failed" error, and "Image out of bounds"

Is my roll media loaded off center? tried to get it within .0625 inch.

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
i don't believe the arizona knows if the stock is off center.

you might be pushing too close to the boundary of the stock and the printer wont do it.
Make the image smaller, it's not going to be a huge difference.

Or make the tell the printer, the stock is wider than what is loaded. (don't recommend as you might end up printing on the machine)

JdBattDesignRCI

i don't believe the arizona knows if the stock is off center.

you might be pushing too close to the boundary of the stock and the printer wont do it.
Make the image smaller, it's not going to be a huge difference.

Or make the tell the printer, the stock is wider than what is loaded. (don't recommend as you might end up printing on the machine)

Thank you, it worked. I changed it to 35.75" and it was able to print.

AGCharlotte

my Latex works the same way... I've got to drop the image file down to 35.625 or something to get it to not throw up errors.

balstestrat

Problem Solver
my Latex works the same way... I've got to drop the image file down to 35.625 or something to get it to not throw up errors.
There's usually a setting for the safety margin in RIP that allows you to even go over the edge if turned off. Just saying...