• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Canon billing

FASTSIGNS

I think it is just me....I can't seem to match up CANON invoice with packing list/pick list. None of the various numbers match from one form to the other. I've contacted Canon and they could not help me. Suggested I contact my salesperson? He was baffled. Hoping there is some trick that I'm just not seeing.

BigNate

post a sample from the list and maybe someone can help.... kinda hard to do so without data. (we run mostly Canon machines I have seen a lot of their packers....)

FASTSIGNS

Yes, a picture is worth a thousand words.

Attachments

• fastsigns_20240212_135220.pdf
    30.8 KB · Views: 71
  • fastsigns_20240212_135234.pdf
    15.6 KB · Views: 82
  • fastsigns_20240212_135249.pdf
    16.8 KB · Views: 71
  • fastsigns_20240212_135304.pdf
    29.4 KB · Views: 66
  • fastsigns_20240212_135315.pdf
    22.1 KB · Views: 64

untitled

The Order Confirmation has order no. 20453491.
The Pick List has order SHNUA055, but doesn't include the other order number.
The Master Packing List has both order no. 20453491 and SHNUA055.
The Invoice has order no. 20453491.

They all seem to have the order no. 20453491 other than the Pick List. Which probably isn't needed internally for picking the order in the warehouse maybe? Then the Master Packing List has both order numbers which ties the Pick List up to everything else.

The pick list probably has a different order no. because it's a logistics company that is putting the order together and not Cannon itself. So that is the Logistics companies order no. for Canon.

If I'm understanding your question correct, that is how I see everything tie together.

Last edited:

victor bogdanov

Canon billing system is so outdated it's crazy, have to watch them close. Why not just let us pay with credit card at time of purchase.

I got tripple billed on about a $5k bill, Canon says doesn't see it, my cc company says every time they disput it , Canon fights it. That's $10k tied up for over a month.

Also one time Canon lost a $15k payment and double billed me, same story took months to get money back.

The worst billing system ever. Watch it very close or you'll be overcharged

FASTSIGNS

The Order Confirmation has order no. 20453491.
The Pick List has order SHNUA055, but doesn't include the other order number.
The Master Packing List has both order no. 20453491 and SHNUA055.
The Invoice has order no. 20453491.

They all seem to have the order no. 20453491 other than the Pick List. Which probably isn't needed internally for picking the order in the warehouse maybe? Then the Master Packing List has both order numbers which ties the Pick List up to everything else.

The pick list probably has a different order no. because it's a logistics company that is putting the order together and not Cannon itself. So that is the Logistics companies order no. for Canon.

If I'm understanding your question correct, that is how I see everything tie together.
THANK YOU so much!!!! I knew I just was not "seeing" it! Definately convoluted.

MarkSnelling

Mark Snelling - Hasco Graphics
The other problem is for years people have been buying "Canon" materials from CSA - Canon Solutions America which is the old Oce. Now they are moving a lot of things over to CUSA - Canon USA. They have some different part numbers....and a lot of the part numbers end in "AA" for some reason. As a distributor, it is a real pain to go in and change hundreds of part numbers, but now that we are pretty well done with it, it is pretty automated for us. You should look up a distributor like Tyrell Tech as they have a shop in Orlando and they can translate Canon speak into English for people in Florida like we do people in the midwest. You won't be able to buy ink from them, but all those extra parts they'll take care of you.