Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Canon IPF9000

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Printers' started by premiercolour, Oct 10, 2010.

1. premiercolour

premiercolour Sales and services from S. California

Tags:
  2. jr_tech

jr_tech Member

Jul 11, 2007
    CA
    $110 ?

Hi fieldcenter,

Can you clarify what you are selling for $110. If it really is an IPF9000 printer for $110 I'll take your entire stock. =)

Thanks.

3. premiercolour

Correction: It was compatible 700ml cartridge for IPF9000 Printer. That was a good one.

4. Can you mix these inks with the originals ?????

5. premiercolour

Yes you may mix the ink with OEM ink. You will see oem quality colors.

6. I have seen post in other forums about alternative IPF inks, normally they don't print well in glossy or satin media. Are yours good for glossy media ?

7. premiercolour

I would say most likely no issue on glossy. Also, it really depends on what type of media you use. You may purchase one cartridge from us to test. We offer money back guarantee less shipping charge. We sell these cartridges world wide.

8. I'll go to your site and buy a cartridge. I print mainly in Fredrix canvas (matte), satin paper (Epson, Canon, Kodak or HP), glossy paper (Canon) and matte paper (Canon and Epson). I have an address in the US where package can be sent. I hope I can print welll in these media. Thanks.