• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Canon IPF9000

jr_tech

$110 ?

Hi fieldcenter,

Can you clarify what you are selling for $110. If it really is an IPF9000 printer for $110 I'll take your entire stock. =)

Thanks.

Felix Sepulveda

I have seen post in other forums about alternative IPF inks, normally they don't print well in glossy or satin media. Are yours good for glossy media ?

premiercolour

Merchant Member
I would say most likely no issue on glossy. Also, it really depends on what type of media you use. You may purchase one cartridge from us to test. We offer money back guarantee less shipping charge. We sell these cartridges world wide.

Felix Sepulveda

I'll go to your site and buy a cartridge. I print mainly in Fredrix canvas (matte), satin paper (Epson, Canon, Kodak or HP), glossy paper (Canon) and matte paper (Canon and Epson). I have an address in the US where package can be sent. I hope I can print welll in these media. Thanks.