• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Canon IPF9100

HVSS

Does anyone here have any experience or know anyone who has used a Canon IPF9100 digital printer. I was talking to a rep and he was saying this is an amazing and affordable printer/cutter. It uses Lucia Inks.

Thanks,
HVSS

elliot

That printer is great for indoors photographic posters and art canvas jobs. The Lucia (pigment) inks could look good hundred years with proper lamination and indoor.

But... I don't think can beat any solvent or uv ink printer (roland-mutoh-mimaki) for outdoor jobs and the ink cost is expensive, with $150.00 or more for every cart.

Just My Two Cents!

rcook99

HVSS, Be sure you understand that the IPF is a Printer/Cutter But only cuts of the print straight across. It does not die cut the print.

HVSS

thank you

Thanks so much for the quick responses. I had a feeling this was more of an indoor machine. I am in the market for a new wide format printer. 54" or so that prints and (di) cuts. Anyone know of any good deals out there?
Thanks in Advance...