• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Canopy tent flag smaller size

gnubler

Looking for a custom printed flag (teardrop or straight) to mount on the leg of a canopy tent, similar to this image. Everything I'm finding is far too large and for this job a flag of 3-4 feet max height would be ideal. B2Sign does these but the flag and hardware kit is just too big. Looking for a printed flag and mounting hardware. Any recommendations? I only need one, it's for a good customer otherwise I wouldn't bother.

EE-k4fm-2.jpg

gnubler

Bumping this. Does anyone have suggestions or ideas for a smaller canopy banner or sign?
Everything I've found so far is too large, and with the hardware is costing more than the canopy itself. The face of the canopy is too narrow to run a banner across the front, which was my first suggestion to the customer. Hanging a sign off the frame is going to hit taller people in the head. The canopy is used to serve coffee.
Any simple/lower budget ideas are appreciated.

ChicagoGraphics

Couldn't you make that yourself, can use either pvc pipe or a wooden dowl rod with a vertical banner with a pole pocket and attach it to the tent leg with a couple of hose fasteners

gnubler

Sounds dinky, I thought of something like that. How would the banner stay taut? I thought of making a rigid sign but haven't found a good way for the customer to attach it to the canopy frame without buying some hardware kit, so I'm back to the flag idea.

I saw a small teardrop flag out on my rounds yesterday stuck in the ground with a spike, so they exist. It looked about 4ft tall, that's exactly what I need.