• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Can't belive they left the sign like this

So I was driving home from work, and right around the corner from my house I caught a glimpse out the corner of my eye and saw this sign. I turned around to make sure I saw it right, and sure enough I did. So, being a sign maker I was like, let me go offer my services thinking it was like gemini letters at first glance from a distance. Looked closed and was just painted on letters. Asked in the office for the subdivision, and they said the painters who where doing it "ran out of paint" and wouldn't be back until today to finish the last letter. How convenient. I did get a good laugh out of it though!

Attachments

• photo2.JPG
    photo2.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 160
I told them I could redo the whole sign, but they said it wasn't in there budget, and the painter only charged them $200 to repaint not just the letters, but the entire sign. I guess you get what you pay for.

signage

Should have gotten out your can of silicon and sprayed the sign:omg::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

jfiscus

Rap Master
The town I grew up in had a "Canal Museum" to showcase the town's heritage of the Miami-Erie Canal. That signpainter must have had to paint a new "C" every week!!!