• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Cant Figure this Font out.

RVSG-THOM

So working on a Fire Truck for a local city, and the previous vendor that was doing their decals is no more. What I'm trying to do is match this font, and out of all the fonts I have and the font search engines, not a one comes up with anything close. and of course I can't have close, I need the exact font. I have turned to the Gurus in the past have helped me out before, and was wondering if the Gurus could help one more time.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    537.4 KB · Views: 148

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
In the past, situations such as this have turned out to be proprietary fonts used by the manufacturer of the fire truck. Your best bet is to contact them to see if you can obtain what you need from them as ready to apply readings.

SignosaurusRex

You could use OLSignpainter Titling-Face ...squeezed a bit and some node editing applied to a few characters for a near perfect match.