Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help Cant Figure this Font out.

Discussion in 'Fonts and Typography' started by RVSG-THOM, Jun 18, 2020.

1. RVSG-THOM

RVSG-THOM Member

Sep 29, 2007
    Mesa, AZ
    So working on a Fire Truck for a local city, and the previous vendor that was doing their decals is no more. What I'm trying to do is match this font, and out of all the fonts I have and the font search engines, not a one comes up with anything close. and of course I can't have close, I need the exact font. I have turned to the Gurus in the past have helped me out before, and was wondering if the Gurus could help one more time.

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    In the past, situations such as this have turned out to be proprietary fonts used by the manufacturer of the fire truck. Your best bet is to contact them to see if you can obtain what you need from them as ready to apply readings.

3. jfiscus

jfiscus Map Wraster

Apr 2, 2009
    Cincinnati, OH
    Shackleton is kind of close. I agree, probably a proprietary font.

4. SignosaurusRex

SignosaurusRex Major Contributor

Mar 7, 2007
    Washington State
    You could use OLSignpainter Titling-Face ...squeezed a bit and some node editing applied to a few characters for a near perfect match.

5. MikePatterson

MikePatterson Head bathroom cleaner.

Its a Pierce font that is proprietary. But "Brothers Med" is pretty close.
    Brothers Med