• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

can't find snapon logo.. any clues?

Checkers

From the snap-on web site...
You may not use any trademark, service mark, domain name, logo, or company name of Snap-on or any third party without permission from the owner of the applicable trademark, service mark, domain name, logo, or company name. You may contact Snap-on by sending an e-mail to questions@snapon.com, or writing to Snap-on Incorporated, P.O. Box 1430, Kenosha, Wisconsin 53141-1430, to request written permission to use Materials on this Site for purposes other than stated in the Terms and Conditions or for all other questions relating to this Site.
Any time I've dealt with a snap on franchisee, I would cut the vinyl for DOT #'s, and other requirements for commercial vehicles. They provided me with the appropriate graphics and I just installed them.

Checkers

cdiesel

Yep, installed graphics on a snap-on truck last year, and they provided everything. I just put the guy's name on the door. Same with matco for that matter. If you need to reproduce their logo for some reason, shoot them an email and see what they say. I've only been turned down once on a legitimate logo request.