• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Can't highlight object

FBGraphics

I have Flexi v.7.6. I have a file with several objects in it,but can not highlight any. When I try, all the objects are highlighted as one, like when you import a photo. I can not find a way to ungroup the. I've tried to "convert to oulines" and "ungroup",but they are not "lit up" as an option. Any help is appreciated,as I really don't want to spend hours redrawing everything.Thank you.

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
Try this:
Arrange> convert stroke to outlines. That should fix it, if not...

Did you create the file or import it?
Are you sure it's not welded? What comes up when you right click it?

jnyreno

I've had flexi files corrupt and do this. Try selecting all and copy, then open a new file
and paste into that. It may not work but sometimes it does.

FrankW

Try to use the white (instead of black) selection arrow. If, with this arrow, single objects can be moved, then the file is masked, grouped or combounded.

FOX SIGNS

I have Flexi v.7.6. I have a file with several objects in it,but can not highlight any. When I try, all the objects are highlighted as one, like when you import a photo. I can not find a way to ungroup the. I've tried to "convert to oulines" and "ungroup",but they are not "lit up" as an option. Any help is appreciated,as I really don't want to spend hours redrawing everything.Thank you.

Try going to edit - select all and manually de-select the objects you want to keep.