Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't Host The Meet This Year :(

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by D&Tgraphics, Jul 13, 2012.

1. D&Tgraphics

D&Tgraphics Very Active Member

May 17, 2007
    Lockport, NY
    I just wanted to give an update:
    Unfortunatly we can't host the NE meet this year. Our new shop is soooo far from being setup properly and we are so busy for the next few months that we won't be able to get the shop in shape in time. I really don't want the shop to be half assed if we are going to have everyone over. We are DEFINETLY hosting next year. I am going to set a date soon for the 2013 meet and start prepping for it. Maybe even do a spring meet instead? It's an option. I wanted to get this out as early as I could so someone else might have a chance to step in and offer to host this year. I am sooo sorry, I wish I could could do it this year but it's just not possible. If anybody just wants to come visit me though you're more than welcome. We can do a cookout or something at my house. :rock-n-roll:

Tags:
  2. Gino

Gino Major Contributor

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    :jr:

Awwwww.................. crying baby.jpg

3. Typestries

Typestries Very Active Member

Jan 8, 2007
    NJ | VT
    Well, since it's Friday the 13th, and nothing, and I mean nothing, is going as planned today, ef it, let's have it here!

I still owe you all from canceling out last time!!

When??