• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Can't Host The Meet This Year :(

D&Tgraphics

I just wanted to give an update:
Unfortunatly we can't host the NE meet this year. Our new shop is soooo far from being setup properly and we are so busy for the next few months that we won't be able to get the shop in shape in time. I really don't want the shop to be half assed if we are going to have everyone over. We are DEFINETLY hosting next year. I am going to set a date soon for the 2013 meet and start prepping for it. Maybe even do a spring meet instead? It's an option. I wanted to get this out as early as I could so someone else might have a chance to step in and offer to host this year. I am sooo sorry, I wish I could could do it this year but it's just not possible. If anybody just wants to come visit me though you're more than welcome. We can do a cookout or something at my house. :rock-n-roll:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
:jr:

Awwwww.................. crying baby.jpg

Typestries

Well, since it's Friday the 13th, and nothing, and I mean nothing, is going as planned today, ef it, let's have it here!

I still owe you all from canceling out last time!!

When??