• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Can't open files in normal view anymore...

knifemaker3

I try and open files in x3 and it always opens them up in wire frame. It's aggravating having to go and click normal or enhanced view just to see it like it should be.

I didn't have this trouble until I downloaded the cutting master plug in for my ce5000 grapthec cutter. Is that what's causing the problem?

Is there a way to fix the problem?

Thanks!

signage

Here what Pat said, see attachment! If this doesn't work try restrating corel and holding the F8 key to reset!

Attachments

• Graphic2.JPG
    Graphic2.JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 69

knifemaker3

Didn't work. I changed it and it worked a couple of times and then starts opening all saved files in wire frame. I'm thinking it must have something to do with the cutting master plug in for the cutter.

I can live with it, it's just annoying......

DrCAS

The saved files are probably opening like that because the preferences for those files are for "wire frame".

Change the preferences fore the file when you close them....

knifemaker3

Doesn't seem to help even with changing the preference, display, or anything else I've found allowing me to change from wire frame to enhanced view. I still think it must be something to do with the cut master software plug in.

No biggy, just a hassle to always have to change the view when I open a file.