• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Can't pass connectivity test. Printer CAN access the internet, but can't verify time/date!

It's so odd. I pass everything in the connectivity test, except verifying the time/date. Any suggestions why?

FYI, I do have a VERY old firmware. Not sure if this is an issue. Don't ask me to update the firmware. I can't jump from a very old firmware to the most current.

Anyway here is a snap shot of my connectivity issue.

upload_2019-2-14_23-2-24.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-2-14_23-0-45.png
    upload_2019-2-14_23-0-45.png
    243 KB · Views: 227

Christian @ 2CT Media

Update your firmware... This was fixed in firmware updates.

Sorry that you don't want to change firmware but that was a long-standing issue for some that was patched last year.

Update your firmware... This was fixed in firmware updates.

Sorry that you don't want to change firmware but that was a long-standing issue for some that was patched last year.
It's not that I don't want to update my firmware, I just can't. I keep getting a corrupt error message. I need to update firmware in steps, but the only available Firmware for download is the most current, which is the one that gives me the error message.