Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help Can't pass connectivity test. Printer CAN access the internet, but can't verify time/date!

Discussion in 'Hewlett Packard' started by Gnome Beard, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Gnome Beard

Gnome Beard Member

Oct 26, 2018
    California
    It's so odd. I pass everything in the connectivity test, except verifying the time/date. Any suggestions why?

FYI, I do have a VERY old firmware. Not sure if this is an issue. Don't ask me to update the firmware. I can't jump from a very old firmware to the most current.

Anyway here is a snap shot of my connectivity issue.

upload_2019-2-14_23-2-24.png

Attached Files:

2. Christian @ 2CT Media

Christian @ 2CT Media Major Contributor

Jun 15, 2009
    Mesa, Arizona
    Update your firmware... This was fixed in firmware updates.

Sorry that you don't want to change firmware but that was a long-standing issue for some that was patched last year.

3. Gnome Beard

Gnome Beard Member

Oct 26, 2018
    California
    It's not that I don't want to update my firmware, I just can't. I keep getting a corrupt error message. I need to update firmware in steps, but the only available Firmware for download is the most current, which is the one that gives me the error message.